Celebrating my 4th Mystery Blogger Award!
I am absolutely honored ti have recieved The Mystery Blogger Award nomination from talesfromthemindofkristian. The fact that this is my Fourth nomination and my fellow blogger considered me worthy of such an award fills my heart with gratitude. Kristians blog is so versatile, interesting and entertaining that if you haven’t checked it out, you should right away!
“The Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1) Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
2) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
3) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
4) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
5) Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
6) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
7) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
If you had to paint a part of your body, what part and what colour would it be?
If you could resurrect a Singer or a Band from the dead to perform at your next birthday party, which one would it be?
What labour saving device would you like to be invented?
Dishwasher! Hate washing and drying dishes by hand after spending hours cooking a big meal.
What comes to your mind when I say “Overrated“?
I never realized that my sense had becomecso diminished until I quit smoking. It was the first thing that came back and in spades! I could smell dog food from down a hall, around the corner and contained in an ” airtight” container and it smelled bad! I can also smell a smoker from a mile away! Yuk!
What crazy theory that’s really ‘Out there’ do you sort of think, might be right?
The descent of man: The we are actually getting dumber. I kind of get that. We still can’t figure out how ancient monuments were made and if you watch the news at all, you’ll really get on board! Lol Also, ancient aliens. I mean, God would actually be considered an “alien” right?
Em @ Earthly Brain
1. What is the most cherished item you own?
2. Have you had a supernatural experience?
3. Where do you find inspiration for your blog?
4. Have you ever laughed until you cried? What cracked you up?
5. Name something you’ve read and loved and what you loved about it.